Buy SOMA GENERIC Online
Complete guide about SOMA GENERIC:
What is SOMA GENERIC?
SOMA GENERIC is a muscle relaxant that works by blocking pain sensations between the nerves and the brain. SOMA GENERIC from greenonline pharmacy is used together with rest and physical therapy to treat conditions of skeletal muscles such as pain or injury.
SOMA GENERIC Description:
Cheap SOMA tablets (carisoprodol) are available in 250 mg and 350 mg white round tablets. SOMA GENERIC is a white crystalline powder with a characteristic mild aroma and bitterness. Slightly soluble in water. Easily soluble in alcohol, chloroform, and acetone. Its solubility is virtually independent of pH. Carisoprodol exists as a racemic mixture. Chemically, carisoprodol is N-isopropyl-2-methyl-2-propyl-1,3-propanediol dicarbamate, the molecular formula is C12H24N2O4, and the molecular weight is 260.33.
SOMA GENERIC Active ingredients:
Affordable SOMA GENERIC drug ingredients include alginic acid, magnesium stearate, potassium sorbate, starch, and tribasic calcium phosphate.
Best quality SOMA GENERIC is used to treat muscle pain and discomfort in the short term. It is usually used in combination with rest, physical therapy, and other treatments. It works by helping muscles relax. So order SOMA GENERIC online from our store.
How should I take SOMA GENERIC?
- Follow all instructions on the label of your prescription.
- SOMA GENERIC is usually taken 3 times a day and at bedtime. Follow the dosage instructions you received from your doctor very carefully.
- lowest rates SOMA GENERIC can create a habit.
- Incorrect use of a medication that creates habit can cause addiction, overdose or death.
- Do not stop using SOMA GENERIC suddenly after prolonged use, or you may have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Ask your doctor how to stop taking this medicine safely.
- Keep a record of the amount of medicine you have used for each new container. SOMA GENERIC is a drug of abuse and you should know if someone is using your medicine improperly or without a prescription.
Who should NOT take this medication?
You should not use this medicine if you are allergic to SOMA GENERIC, or if you have: Porphyria (a genetic enzyme disorder that causes symptoms that affect the skin or nervous system).
To make sure SOMA GENERIC is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- Liver disease.
- Kidney disease.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant. It is not known whether SOMA GENERIC passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. SOMA GENERIC is not approved for use in anyone under 16 years of age.
One can Buy SOMA GENERIC without prescription from greenonline pharmacy.